Friday, October 1, 2010

Nike Women's Training

Last week I had a shoot for Nike Women's Training. There wasn't much direction given for this job and the budget was small because the photos were only going to be used in an internal powerpoint presentation as background imagery. The only instructions I had were "fun images of women around 20 years old working out." It's some of the best pressure and excitement going into a shoot without any expectations but to make good pictures.

I set up 2 shoots around Austin one early in the morning and one in the early evening that got moved thanks to me. I think the clients were happy, here's some snaps I liked:






1 comment:

Mellie D. said...

I liked the first two work out photos. Would like to have you take some photos of my children/and/or family riding or running down hill with leaves falling.