Friday, February 12, 2010

A political year...

has arrived. I worked with a political strategy firm recently and was able to get my hands on some of the promos they mailed the last time the Texas Legislature for Rep. Ciro Rodriguez of San Antonio. I think I made these photos in 2008 and didn't get to see the final product. I think it's pretty neat to see my photography used for a purpose outside of a newspaper's pages. In the end, it's all meant to communicate a message. This isn't journalism, but it was a fun and exhausting day of work.

The same firm is working on producing a regional Tv spot for the El Paso area using primarily my photos from the recent shoot with Jose Rodriguez. Can't wait to see what they come up with. In the mean time here are the end product promos from Ciro's shoot:








1 comment: